Tuesday 9 September 2014

Inspiring outfits. Back to Fall Edition.


School has officially started and with that the colder weather has arrived. Beside I love fall fashion and trends, I find it hard to wear long sleeves, sweaters and jackets again. More than one occasion I have forgotten to bring a jacket to school and I have literately freeze!
In this last post of back to Fall Edition I am going to show you my take out in this mid summer fall weather and I how I have combined both in the past week. I hope you find this outfits inspiring!


 

H&M dress 
Coach bag 
H&M shoes 

This outfit was so comfortable and cute that I am thinking in buying the grey version of that dress! 



Zara shirt 
American Apparel bodysuit 
Ronwey skirt 
Calvin Klein bag 
Massimo Dutti Leather watch

This outfit made me feel so lady like! Plus it was really comfortable as well.



Forever 21 skirt 
Forever 21 Tshirt
Massimo Dutti Jacket 
H&M shoes 
Amazon umbrella 

I am in love with that jacket. Every time that I have a chance to wear it I do it and that is pretty much once to three times a week (Rainy season in Toronto).

Those outfits are really easy to put together. I am all over being comfortable for my classes and for my everyday activities.

XOXO

Sandra


No comments:

Post a Comment