Tuesday 26 August 2014

Back to Fall! School Essentials Edition

The second part of the Back to Fall Edition is here!

I am so excited for back to school because this will be my last semester. Graduation December 2014!!!! I feel I have been school since forever!

In this post, I am going to focus on back to school essentials. Starting from my preference for school bags all the way to the items I take with me every class.

I am going to be taking 10 classes this semester (I know crazy) but one of them is Photography so I am so excited for that class. The rest of the classes will be group projects, I am in Marketing, so everything we do involves group projects.


Must have 

  1. An agenda 
If I do not write down I am not going to remember what needs to get done. I find myself easier to keep track of my day to day on an agenda that if I put it on my phone.

I got this cute Australian agenda as a gift from my boyfriend from our anniversary. It is real leather and the good think is that is not has date so you can start it whenever you need. 

     2. Cute and useful school supplies 

I need to have colourful pens, highlighters and so on. I feel it makes my notes look good and it is easier when I wanna study; because if the principal ideas are already highlighted I know I need to focus on that. 
I keep everything in this cute Kate Spade pencil case! 


As well, I keep different sticky notes and paper clicks. I found these too in a store in Toronto. Plus I feel they match each other! 


Also, when I am just taking one class I prefer to take my notes in a separated folder (I found this at the Dollarstore) or I take my notes in small notebooks. I love mine Christian Louboutin notebook it is so stylish; if you are wondering where I got it from, the Christian Louboutin shoe exhibition. 



   3. Technology 

Sometime I see people on class with everything, their computer, their tablet, their phone plus their e-reader. I found this so stupid why do you need to bring everything to class? 


I only bring my computer for those classes that I know I will be taking a lot of notes or if I have a group meeting. I prefer to take my mini iPad when the teachers sent the Power Points or those are posted online so it is easy for me to follow the class. 

It is always important to protect your technology. For my Mac, I use a turquoise sleeve from Kate Spade and for my Mini iPad I use mi leather sleeve from Michael Kors. 

  4. A good trusty bag

It has been two semester with the same bag and it looks PERFECT!! I got it on sale from Marshal's and it was such a deal! It is real leather and I fit everything on it. 


Also, the way the bag is made I can take put everything on it and I do not feel the weight on my shoulder or back.
I am not a fan of backpacks. I only have one from American Apparel that I never use. 



I hope you like my school essentials. Please let me know which are yours :) 
Next post will be School outfits!    





2 comments:

  1. What are you studying? I am on my second bachelor and I definitely understand the feeling of being a student forever :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a bachelor in Public Relation and I went back to college to get my diploma in Marketing and Business Administration :)

      Delete