Tuesday 19 August 2014

Back to Fall edition!!!

It is about that time of the year... Goodbye summer, Hello Fall and Hello school!

I get really excited around the Fall. It is one of my favourite season; the street look pretty with all the leaves on it, it is still sunny but kind of chilly and the fashion is amazing!!! I love layering and combining summer pieces with winter looking pieces.

The season is changing and it is also our make up, style and food preferences. For that, I have decided to do a Back to Fall edition, plus some back to school essentials as well. 

BACK TO FALL- MAKE UP EDITION

As this season approaches our tan starts fading and our skin tends to look and feel a lit bit dry.  For that, I update my skin routine with a serum such as Tarte Pure Maracuja oil. I apply this every night and before my make up. It adds a nice moisture and keeps my skin looking extra healthy. 
I continue with my everyday skin routine (check post) 


My make up gets more "complicated and busy". I use this season to experiment with darker blushes and stronger lip products. Some of my favourites are: 
  • Mac Hang-Up for a bold lip; 
  • Elizabeth Arden in Sugar perfect for a natural look; 
  • Bobbi Brown in Old Hollywood when I want a pop of colour; 
  • Clinique think bronze is perfect when you are in that stage between tan and not tan. I do not know what the formula has, but it makes me look tanner. 


For blushes I like to use stronger pinks such as Be a bombshell Beach please or the Radiant orchid from the limited edition Sephora Pantone Universe cheek palette. Both of this colour have a purple undertone that goes perfect with my pale winter skin. 
Bronzer, I keep it simple with my trusty Rimmel Natural Bronzer in 022 Sun Bronze. I love this product; it last a really long time and it is waterproof! (this is my 3rd pot lol) 



I used my everyday-every season BB cream by Maybelline in Light sheer tint. I love this product, it gives me the perfect coverage and does not feel like make up at all. I have been trying a new concealer, Age Rewind by Maybelline which it is okay, so far so good, and for mascara I have not find one that I really love but this one does the job, Pur Big Look Waterproof with argan oil or They are real by Benefit.  

I hope you enjoy this coming season as much I am loving it. See you next time :) 

2 comments:

  1. I love the Age Rewind! I just started using it about a week ago. I used to use the L'Oreal Magic Lumi Concealer, but they ran out at my drugstore so I was desperate. This has better coverage though.

    ReplyDelete