Sunday 3 August 2014

Taking care of your skin

Before I start explaining my routine let me tell you that "I have been bless with normal skin". In my teenager years, I did not have break up, acne or big black heads. However, I always took good care of my skin. I try to never sleep with make up on and once/twice a week a do a intense face cleanser.

Everyday

Every morning after washing my face I apply two pumps of Clinique Lotion + (need to get a new one) and one pump of Lacome Advance Genifique serum. Then I apply my eye cream, Clinique all about eyes.
This works as a perfect before applying my make up and makes my skin fell good all day long.



Every night before going to bed I take my make up off with Rimmel eye make up remover and Clean and Clears deep cleaning astringent lotion. After that I apply my everyday lotion as named above.


Once/twice a week 

After a crazy week and when my skin is feeling gross. I do a deep cleansing. First, I take all my make up of with Julep cleansing oil; with my skin still feeling wet, I apply a strong skin exfoliator like Dr Brant or Derma e. Both of then leave my skin feeling extra soft.





Because those exfoliator are really strong my skin needs an extra moisture, that is when my Arbone intense hydrator mask takes place. I leave it for about 10 to 15 minutes; I take it off and then I apply my everyday moisture routine.




Shower routine

Every time, I take a shower, I alternate between two products Avon blemish clearing and Loreal go 360 Clean. These items are designe to clean, avoid blemishes and black heads. I am 100% sure that the combination of this two items had helped me to have a clean skin.



Lips

Lips are part of your skin and you must take care of them. That is why I used the best lip balm in the market, Smith's. I had these lip balm for over 2 years and I used it everyday.


Tips that works 


  1. Never, never, never sleep with your make up on. 
  2. Once a week look at your skin. See if there is a problematic zone, pimples or black heads that needs to be treated.
  3. Use products that works on your skin. 
  4. Before compromising in one product, ask for samples. Places like Sephora, Hudson Bay and so on, have available samples of all product they sell. Do not buy it if you are not sure is going to work.
  5. Love your skin, some of us have more hair, pimples, acne, black head, and much more just work with it.   



No comments:

Post a Comment