Tuesday 4 November 2014

Deal of the week: NYX The It list – The naturals


I love NYX lip-glosses! They are my favorite because of the creamy formula, its pigmentation and, how easy they apply on the lips!  So when I saw these NYX lip-glosses set, I felt in love instantly.
For a value of $21 dollars you get 5 full size lip-glosses. They retail from about $7.99 to $8.99 each.
The set is really cute and you get one nude of each collection available in stores.



1.     BLG05 Butter Gloss Crème Brûlée


2.     PUI06 Lip Plumper KIM



3.     XLC10 Xtreme Shine Lip Cream Natural


4.     LG155 Mega Shine Lip Gloss Perfect

5.     SMLC05 Soft Matte Lip Cream Antwerp



Nudes are my go-to-color and I love how they look on me. 
What I really enjoy about this kit is that has from really pinky nudes such as PUI06 Lip Plumper KIM to more dark pink like SMLC05 Soft Matte Lip Cream Antwerp.



Which NYX Lip gloss is your favourite?

XOXO, 
Sandra

Ps. I got this with student/senior discount 20% off on Tuesday plus I had $10 on air miles money. So I only pay around $9 for these 5 lip-glosses! Thumbs up for good deals :D

This set is available at Rexall Canada or in their website www.nyxcosmetics.com


No comments:

Post a Comment