Thursday 6 November 2014

Peter Thomas Roth 21st Birthday Kit

Are you guys ready for the 20% off sale from Sephora? I AM!! My wish list is huge although, I have done a lot of shopping on October.

One of the items that I got last month was the Peter Thomas Roth 21st Birthday Kit. It retails for $44 CAD ($38 USA) with a $109 total value. It comes with 5 products; one of them is full size, another travel size and the last three deluxe sample size.




As every Saturday night I invited my sister to come over and together we tried this kit. We have not tried any of these products before so I decided to do a mini review on each of them.

The kit is perfect for acne/oily skin due to most of the products contain Glycolic and Salicylic acid that helps to clarify and clean the skin.  As well, this kit is targeted to the ladies out there who are preventing the appearance of wrinkles or who already have visible wrinkles.

The products are:
1.     Anti-aging cleansing gel 250ml: helps effectively to detox pores, dissolve makeup and remove dead cells. Depending on your skin type you can use it everyday or three to two times a week. This cleanser cleaned my skin perfectly and it left it super soft and smooth. I really enjoyed this product and I feel it is perfect for oily to combination skin.

2.     Peeling gel 15ml: a gentle exfoliating treatment that visibly rolls, lifts and sweeps away dead skin cells. OMG this peeling is great! I saw all my dead skin coming out and my skin was visibly whiter. AMAZING!

3.     Laser Free Resurface face serum 7.5ml: this helps skin appear repaired, resurfaced, regenerated and renew skin. I did not find it really moisturizing and the red color put me off a little. I feel I need to give it another try.

4.     Max Sheer All Day Moisture Defense Lotion 30ml: ultra light anti-aging hydrator with moisturizer. It has an SPF 30. It smells and feel like sunscreen to me. This was a turn off.

5.     Instant Firm eye 7.4ml: eye treatment that tightens the look of the skin while firming and smoothing. To be honest, this is the best eye cream I have ever tried! And I have tried tons. Just from the first application my under eye area felt so smooth and soft, plus it absorbs really quickly. This product changes the way I feel about eye creams!

After using every single product my skin felt really clean and smooth, but because I have normal skin I had to wear my daily moisture on top of all those products; my skin was feeling kind of dry.
I really enjoyed trying the Peter Thomas Roth and I think the set is amazing! I like 4 out of the 5 products plus two of them are becoming my Holy Grail skin products (cleanser and eye cream) I totally recommend it for all the ladies out there looking for a wrinkle and acne treatment. This kit will make a perfect gift for the skin junkies in your family.

Which Peter Thomas Roth product do you want to try?



Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment