Sunday 19 October 2014

Deal of the week: Bioderma trial kit

I have seen so many reviews about Bioderma Micellar Water I guess, unless you live under a rock , there isn't much more I can tell you about it! However, for all the ladies out there who like me have not tried this product yet, I have amazing news for you... Shopper Drugs Mart has this limited edition trail kit for only $6.95 plus tax!



It comes with: 
  • A mini Bioderma 100ml (regular price $6) 
  • Serum 15 ml (approximate price $4) 
  • 3 foil package of night creme 5 ml each (approximate price $1 each)
  • Bonus a $5 coupon when you expend more than $20



I used the Bioderma for taking off my makeup and OMG it worked wonders! I loved it so much that the same night I called my sister and told her she needs to get it; and she did. 
It removed my waterproof mascara like no other product that I have tried before and my skin felt really clean. The night cream (foil package) I did not work on my skin. The serum is really good but I do not see myself purchasing it again. However, the Bioderma Micellar Water is becoming my makeup remover. 
I jumped into the Bioderma Micellar Water bandwagon. 

If you want to try those products, I would recommend you to go to your nearest Shoppers Drug Mart as soon as possible. It is an amazing deal for 3 products that, counting the coupon you get, cost only $1.95! 

Have a FUN week, 

Sandra  




No comments:

Post a Comment