Monday 20 October 2014

Holiday Beauty Gala

Beauty Boutique by Shoppers Drug Mart and the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation have partnered to host the Holiday Beauty Gala. Every dollar raised at the event will be used to purchase and equip mobile mammography vans with digital mammography technology.


For a $5 value (plus an optional $5 donation) you will get a makeover and skin consultation, samples, refreshments, games and much more. The space is limited so make sure you go a purchase your ticket, as soon as possible. The event takes place on November 8th, from 8 am to 11 pm, at different SDM location across Canada.


I purchased my ticket today and booked my appointment. Also, I got this goodie bag with the ticket.


  • Revlon nail polish in Carioca Crush (I love the colour) - Full Size $4.99 
  • L'Oreal Eyeshadow duo Hip Studio Secret in Flare (Gold and Copper) - Full Size 404 $6.99 
  • Sally Hansen Hydrate cuticles - Full Size $8.99 
  • Coupon with a $5 value 








I love everything about this goodie bag! I am so happy to get pampered and help the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation. 

I hope you can get your ticket! 

Sandra G




3 comments:

  1. Hi Sandra! I found my way to this post via the Ipsy Exchange FB group. I don't think I've seen the L'Oreal Paris Hip Studio Secret before. Is that an eyeshadow duo??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Yes, it is! I will update the post with the information! Eyeshadow due in gold and copper :)

      Delete
    2. Duo* I added a picture, as well :)

      Delete