Thursday 23 October 2014

Sephora Endless Kisses: Glossy Lip Pencils

I debated with myself before getting the Sephora Collection Endless Kisses Glossy Lip Pencils Edition Kit but when I went to the store and I swatched the colours (plus it was the last set left) I felt like I had to get it!! This is a limited edition set for the Holidays which for a value of $34 you get 8 lip crayons ($4 approx each). I picked up two weeks ago and since then, they all have been my go to lip product.

I have tried the Revlon Colorbust (matte balm - $8.99 value) and I hated it. They were really hard to apply and, in my opinion, the matte formula is awful.



However, I wanted to try the Sephora version because I have had amazing experience with their lip products and these glossy lip pencils did not disappoint me. All of them are really creamy and easy to apply. They are not matte; they are more on the shimmery and glittery side but do not worry they won't make you look like a disco ball. The set comes with a variety of shade that will fit all moods and skin colours. You can also mix and match shades to create custom lip looks. The fact that they are not very pigmented but that the colour can be built is right on my alley.



 From right to left the colours are:
  • 01 Copper
  • 03 Soft Rose
  • 03 Light Pink 
  • 04 Coral (my favourite) 
  • 05 Hot Pink 
  • 06 Fuchsia (kind of matte)
  • 07 Red
  • 08 Purple 



From the swatches above (excuse the tattoo), you can see that the shimmer is really minimal and I found that hint of glitter is perfect for those days that you need an extra something on your makeup! 

I was really surprised that all the colours look good on my skin tone and on my lips! I would totally recommend this set if you like easy to apply, creamy and not to strong lip products. 
The pencils in this set are perfect for everyday wear. 

Which colour is your favourite?


XOXO, 

Sandra G








No comments:

Post a Comment