Saturday 4 October 2014

First Chanel Nail polish!

I am lucky girl and I have a boyfriend that sometimes spoiled me too much! He surprise me with my first Chanel nail polish and I just could not believe it.
I have been waiting to buy one for the longest time but right now, being a college student those treats I can not afford.

Since the moment I opened the bag I was so excited that I decided to put it on. I just could not content myself. The nail polish that he got me with (Thank GOD) help of the Chanel store lady (Yorkville area, Toronto) was the "Vogue Fashion Night out limited edition Sweet Star". Such a long name for a nail polish!

I did my research and I found out this colour will be only available in a couple of Chanel Stores around the world. I always wanted a red Chanel nail polish but I think he did a better job in picking this one up for me!


The colour is hard to defined. For me it is a chrome colour with purple and green undertones, that depending of the lighting it looks different. 

The packaging is perfect and, the brushed is small and easy to use. 


As this was my first time using this lovely and beautiful nail polish; I did not know if I should used a base coat or not so I started to experiment in one of my nails to see how it will look better. 

After different attempts and filling I was wasting it. I decided to not use a base coat because when I put it with one on, the base coat started to created bubbles underneath and of course, I did not like the look. 

I used my regular top coat and I has been a week almost and not chip has occurred!! 


After getting my first nail polish and being so happy with the quality and the look; I feel I will be getting another one really soon! I will keep you updated in that! 

Have a fun weekend, 

Sandra 


No comments:

Post a Comment