Tuesday 7 October 2014

Holiday set edition: Too Faced Melted Kisses

It's October but every single store that I go, I seem to see holiday set, holiday make up, holiday everything!! That makes me so excited! For that, I have decided to review a few of my favourites/resent picks. I am going to give you my feedback about the product and I will tell you if I feel is worth it or not.

I hope you enjoy this early Holiday Kits edition. I will try to do it once or twice a month.

The first kit that I purchased was Too Faced Melted Kisses at Sephora for $30 (4 lip glosses). I've been wanting to try them since they came out; however, I was not going to expend $25 for a lip stickthat I was not sure I was going to like.


The kit itself looks really cute; I think that is anyone will be happy getting those pretties as gift. Also, you could use them for stockings or give one to each of your friends depending on their preferences. 

I am sure you have read many reviews on these products. My opinion on these are simple: really creamy, they are not really easy to apply and they are durable. I used mine for 3 hours and it looked perfect but I have not worn it for a night out yet.

The colours that you get are (in other from box): Nude, Peony, Fuchsia and Berry which, I guess, are the bestseller. I liked the variety and berry is perfect for fall/winter. 


I experimented with them before actually wearing them out and I realized they looked better with lip liner so I matched them up with the ones that I already own. 



For Nude and Peony I used my go to nude liners; NYX in Vanilla Sky that perfectly match my natural lip color; and MAC in Hodgepodge that is a little bit darker but I like the contrast between them. 



For Fuchsia, I do not know a lip liner in that color, but I tried it with the NYX and it worked well. However, I am in the hunt for one in that color so if you have any suggestions, please let me know. 

Then Berry, when I put it on, I did not like it but, when I tried with MAC in color Nightmoth I felt in love. This lip liner is darker than the Melted but because my lips are thin, this colour help them to look fuller; both make my lips looked perfectly defined and my teeth looked amazingly white. 


In my opinion this kit is totally worth it, you get 4 Melted deluxe sample size (5 ml) for pretty much a price of one; plus you have the chance to try different shades and see which one suits you best. 
The nudes are amazingly wearable and they will look good on any skin tone. The Fuchsia I still do not know until I try it with a different lip liner and Berry is just perfect! 
If you have a chance go and purchase this kit! 

Have a nice week, 

Sandra G


No comments:

Post a Comment